We are committed to keeping all information confidential, private and secure.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regards
to your personal information, please contact us.
Information that we collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you: (1) personally identifiable information (“PII”) and (2) non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”). PII is any information that you supply to us that can individually identify you. PII includes, among other things, your name, contact information (e.g., email address, postal address, telephone number). Non-PII includes information that does not personally identify you. Non-PII includes, among other things, information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, device identifiers, general location information, and demographic data. We collect this information in at least three ways, including: directly from our Web Server logs, from Cookies, and from Users.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII):
As a general matter, you can browse the Site without submitting your PII to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us with your PII. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your PII:
- Request for customer service or other assistance
- Signing up to receive e-mail offers, newsletters, subcribtions or alerts
- Participation in surveys, panels, or market research
- Participation in communities, comment threads, and other interactive services
- Submission of user generated content
- Any other place on the Site where you knowingly volunteer information
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information from Social Media Sites:
When you interact with any Loki Entertainment LLC page or account on a social media platform, we may collect the PII that you make available to us on that page, including your account ID or username. If you choose to log in to your Lokiphotobooth account with or through a social networking service, Lokiphotobooth and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your permission, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Site, with that social network’s users.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NON-PII).
As stated above, we also collect non-PII when users interact with the Site. Non-PII does not personally identify you. Generally, we collect and store the following categories of non-PII:
- Demographic data such as age, gender, and ZIP code.
- User search terms and search results.
- Information about the device(s) used to access the Site, including IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, type of browser used, and browser language.
- Usage information regarding pages viewed on the Site and how users interact with the Site.
- “Traffic data” such as date and time of access, software crash reports, and referring website addresses.
- Aggregate data regarding the use of the Site.
Use of personal information:
Personal information collected on our website can be used for various purposes including but not limited to:
- To send communication to users about Lokiphotobooth products, services, surveys and/or promotions.
- Website improvement to enhance your experience.
- To track user traffic.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- Enable service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf.
- Comply with legal obligations.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail marketing messages and e-mail newsletters from Lokiphotobooth. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the opt-out mechanism included in each e-mail.
Security of personal details:
Lokiphotobooth employs reasonable measures to maintain all personally identifiable information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. Unfortunately, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons.
Please note that Lokiphotobooth, a service of Loki Entertainment LLC, must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by US law.